Known for over half of the century, Human Growth Hormone showed significant effectiveness in treating weight and growth disorders and is applied for performance enhancement. Provides protein metabolic properties by stimulating the transportation of amino acids into the cells, boosts collagen synthesis and raises the content of glucose in the blood. Also, it Stimulates nutrient absorption such as nitrogen and minerals (phosphorus, calcium, sodium).
- Active Half-life (Hours): 2 to 3h
- Group: Peptide hormone
- Dosage: 33.3 mg (100 IU)
- Application (Men): 1 to 15 IU
- Product pack: 10 vials (10×10 iu)
- Retains water: Yes
- Aromatization: No
The use of Human Growth Hormone was first successful in 1958. At this time, HGH was a pituitary extract; it was directly extracted from the pituitary of human cadavers. In 1985, the U.S. FDA would ban its use.
With the FDA banning HGH extract, soon after somatrem would be released. This was not a pure HGH match but rather a contaminant free variant of the hormone. Shortly after, Kabi Vitrum of Sweden would bring forth the means of synthesizing pure Human Growth Hormone. This would be a pure synthetic and contaminant form of HGH known as Somatropin. This process was made possible thanks to recombinant DNA technology, and since that time all synthetic HGH, regardless of the brand, is officially known as Somatropin. When it comes to the effectiveness and traits associated with Human Growth Hormone, synthetic or naturally derived there is no difference.
Dosage and method of application of HGH Somatropin
- Common cycle length is 3-6 months
- Beginners: 4-5 iu / daily
- Hobby: 5-10 iu / daily
- Professional Range: 8-32 iu / daily
- Women: 1-6 iu daily
- Half-life: around 2,5 hours (active-life around 24 hours) note: active-life can be changed by injection method
Effects of Taking HGH Somatropin
- Fat Loss (uses body’s own fat as energy source)
- Joint and tendons strengthening
- Improvement to skin appearance
- New muscle cell formation
- Increasing mineralization of bones
- Increasing calcium retention
- Accelerates wound healing
- Healthier skin
- Better Sleep
Somatotropin in sports
Despite the lack of research data on the use of growth hormone in sports, the experience of bodybuilders shows that GH injections can increase muscle volume and reduce fat stores. However, there are some! bodybuilders who have not received even a fraction of the expected effect. Unfortunately, there is no reliable data on the proportion of people who have achieved and not achieved the desired effect. In the literature, there are the following suggestions regarding the possible reason for the lack of results:
- the dosage of the drug was too low and/or it was not used for long enough. These problems are understandable, since growth hormone preparations are very expensive;
- training in a cool room and (or). living in cold climates inhibits the release of somatotropin. Perhaps this factor reduces the effectiveness of exogenously administered growth hormone;
- glucose intake reduces the growth hormone response. This means that if an athlete trains with high blood glucose levels or injects growth hormone for hyperglycemia, then the anabolic effects of somatotropin drugs may be reduced;
- some hormones inhibit or nullify the desired anabolic effects of somatotropin. These include somatostatin, progesterone’s, and glucocorticoids. The same is true for many neurotransmitters and their analogues: phentolamine, isoprenaline, atropine, etc. Some other drugs, such as chlorpromazine, imipramine, morphine, and theophylline, also inhibit the release of growth hormone and may be able to reduce the effectiveness of exogenous growth hormone;
- somatotropin was used independently, i.e. as monotherapy. The fact is that when taking STH, the body’s need for thyroid hormones, insulin, corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogens, and steroid hormones sharply increases. Therefore, if STH is taken as monotherapy, then the effect of its effects is significantly reduced. In order for the body to be in an optimal anabolic state, three hormones are needed: growth hormone, thyroid hormone T3 and insulin. Only in this case, the liver is able to produce a sufficient amount of somatomedins and insulin-like growth factors. This anabolic state can be further enhanced by taking drugs that have pronounced anti- catabolic properties, such as clenbuterol. True, those who are going to combine growth hormone with clenbuterol or ephedrine should be aware that these drugs reduce the body’s production of insulin and thyroid hormone T3. A similar decline occurs when an athlete uses a rigid pre-competition diet;
- instead of a real somatotropin preparation, an athlete was sold on the black market a fake or low-quality drug with inappropriate labeling activity. Therefore, even if the bottle says that it contains 4000 IU of growth hormone, there is no guarantee that it is not 3000 or 2000.
The most common side effects attributed to Somatropin are lifted Low-density cholesterol levels (LDL), joint pain, organ growth, tunnel vision, and limb numbness.
After cycle therapy
There is a theory that HgH is possible to use as PCT. While HGH can be useful, you will only be using it if you were using it on-cycle; HGH is something that must be used for extended periods of time, and there’s no point in adding it into a PCT plan that’s only going to last a few weeks.
The drug can inhibit thyroid function which can reduce the result, therefore it’s recommended include in to the cycle thyroxine in a dose of 25 micrograms per day, during all cycle.
It’s also can increase your level of glucose. Because of that, depends of dosage and duration of cycle you can add insulin to maintain normal glucose level.
Keep cold (+2-+8°C). Protect from light. Keep out of reach of children.
To find more information, please check instruction.
Compatibility with other drugs
HGH Somatropin can be safely applied in combination with AAS. Oxandrolone (Anavar), Nandrolone Decanoate, Testosterone (any forme), Methandienone (Dianabol), Oxymetholone (Anadrol), Boldenone undecylenate (Equipoise), Trenbolone (any forme), IGF-1 LR3, MGF and etc.